My husband called John Saturday morning and Saturday afternoon we went to look at the fencing. John took us to see exactly what he was describing and it would work perfect for us. He told my husband how to install and even offered the needed supplies at no extra cost. I am hoping for a nice yard now that I can contain my pit-bull pups and they no longer have the run of my yard.We even got an extra reward as John's wife told us of a good taco place down the street and we had a great lunch before heading home.I'm sure once we decide to do our privacy vinyl we will look into it with Valley Cities Fence. Very personable and reasonable as well.
Do you know just how many options you have for fencing choices in Garden Grove? There are numerous fencing contractors who can provide you with fence design and installation services. Before deciding on a local fencing company there are a few things you should know about them first.
Even though many fencing services offer installation of the same types of fences, not all fencing contractors near you offer the same level of service. You should look for a combination of experience and excellence.
Choose your Garden Grove fencing service by asking the contractor the following questions. If their answers aren’t up to par with the service that you should expect you should look at a different fencing company.
- Question: Is your company licensed?
- Answer: The answer should be yes because the state of California requires all fencing contractors to obtain a license. In order to get a license, the contractor must pass an exam and prove through their work that they understand how to properly install a variety of fences. They should also be insured.
- Question: Do you offer any warranties?
- Answer: Any local fencing contractor near you who backs up their workmanship and/or quality of materials should offer some type of warranty. Warranties protect the consumer should something happen to their new fence within a given timeframe following installation.
- Question: Do you offer estimates?
- Answer: Fencing contractors in Garden Grove have to look at the scope of work before they can begin a job. Oftentimes they will offer a free estimate. The purpose of the estimate is to give the customer a detailed breakdown of what they will be charged for if they purchase a fence from that company.
- Question: Are you locally owned?
- Answer: A local fencing company in Garden Grove has a lot more to offer their community in comparison to a national installer. Local companies take pride in their community. They will often donate to local charities, support pee-wee sports teams, and create jobs in the area. It’s always a good idea to go with a company that is familiar with the area.
Once you have found a company that can answer all of these questions and any additional questions that you may have you should get an idea of what kind of fence you want to be installed.
The main types of fencing are chain link, wooden, wrought iron, vinyl, and specialty. Each fence type is made from different materials and fulfills different needs. Keep reading to find out more about each fence type and its uses.
Chain link fencing is made by weaving thick wires of galvanized metal together. Garden Grove clients find chain link fencing beneficial because it is inexpensive to install and it is long-lasting.
Chain link fencing in Garden Grove is commonly used for residential backyards, property line boundary fencing, and more. There are a lot of commercial and specialty fences that use chain link fencing as the base of their fence.
Wood fencing is made by using planks, slats, or rails of wood to make a variety of designs. Popular styles of wood fencing in Garden Grove include picket, dog eared, cap and trim, and board on board.
Garden Grove wood fencing is traditionally found in residential areas for backyard enclosures. There is, however, a need for commercial wood fencing, too.
Fencing companies in Garden Grove may suggest a metal fence. Wrought iron fencing is one of the most durable and sturdy choices when it comes to metal fencing. Not only is it durable and sturdy, but it can be designed to be very beautiful, too. Fencing companies may offer alternatives to wrought iron that have similar looks but are less expensive in price.
Garden Grove fences that use wrought iron in their construction are often found at housing complexes, parks, and around pools. In addition to looking beautiful, they provide a level of security that other fences do not provide.
Vinyl fencing in Garden Grove can be found in various places for various uses. Colored vinyl fencing is being installed at increasing levels in residential neighborhoods to add fencing color that doesn’t fade. This is because vinyl fencing options near you are durable and long-lasting.
Garden Grove vinyl fencing doesn’t require the use of harmful chemicals when being installed. Unlike synthetic materials, rodents and insects are very unlikely to damage vinyl fencing. Additionally, vinyl fencing is virtually maintenance-free.
If you don’t see an example of the fence you need within the material listing above, don’t panic. Many Garden Grove fencing companies offer custom design and buildout services.
Now that you know how to choose a contractor and have an idea of what type of fence you would like then you need to call Valley Cities Fence in Garden Grove. This company is locally owned and has over 40 years of custom design and installation service.
They promise to give you five-star service and to never pressure you into a sale. Valley Cities Fence offers hassle-free firm quotes. The contractors always show respect for you and your property. If you want the best in project management, material selection, custom design, and unsurpassed fencing installations, look no further than Valley Cities Fence.